Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gel Nail Refills Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 22-08-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Any one know where you can get cheap Gel nail refills in the city centre?I usually go to the Clery's Nail bar,they're good but €53 is a bit steep every 3/4 weeks!So i'm looking for somewhere that's good but hopefully a bit cheaper:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

velvet on ormond quays is e50, but to be honest that is the price that you would pay everywhere. Maybe the polish/chinese are cheaper? not sure the quality though

• Registered Users Posts: 17 galwaygirl0

Thanks i think you might be right about the city centre,i don't think i'd chance getting them done in a chinese/polish place!I noticed a salon in Rathgar over the weekend does gel nail refills with white tips for €35 which is very good but a bit far out!
    I'd say i'll stick to Clery's because i can get them done on my lunch break from work which is handy!

Advertisement