Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

peugeot 306 D-Turbo Tune?

• 22-08-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

hey guys,

right after looking all over the internet for someone who tunes 306's iv ended up hitting a brick wall.

iv a phase1 97 306 D-turbo (non HDI) and looking to get it tuned however most places only REMAP which of course is usless for my machine.

Any ideas?? anyone know of somewhere on the island of ireland that does this.

Regards

ProjectC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

afaik these engines can not be chipped/remapped only the injector pump can advanced but if so you could be pushing out alot of black smoke afterwards...:eek:
    have alook here maybe.... http://www.peugeotcentral.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=5&pc_tzo=3600&pc_d=20090823&pc_t=12678 Row

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Depends on if you have a bosch or a lucas pump, they can be tuned to about 110 bhp with no real smokey ill effects, head to www.pug306.net and sign up, there is a wealth of knowledge and full guides as to what you are after!
    I have a Hdi personally and have a stage one map from a member on there and Its 120bhp with less smoke than before :eek:
    Its not difficult to tune the mechanical pump so have a look and tackle it yourself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

thanks for the tips guys,,

already an active user, on pug306.net. but no one knows of anyone who would carry out the work on my pug.

i actually cant find anyone to do it!!! i mean its simple to do al of the work thats needed except i cant do it because of no knowledge of cars in me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Socymonster

Go onto youtube and type in "D-turbo tune"
    A friendly english fella shows you exactly how to do it with either pump and 3 different types of turbo. He's so good at explaining, you could do it yourself......

Advertisement