Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a slideshow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

Nice one.

I recognise most of them but where are those steps leading down to something like an underpass at 1:49?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

Nice one.

I recognise most of them but where are those steps leading down to something like an underpass at 1:49?
    I dunno what's the street name but that school is close to Nano Nagle grave and is going to be torn down soon I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

thats pretty impressive!good work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Jimmy1bob

Good Work my friend.

Well worth the watch.

Jimmy1bob wrote: »
    Good Work my friend.

Well worth the watch.

Which one you liked the most?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

good stuff!

Bill-e wrote: »
    good stuff!

any ideas what else should be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Cuverdindust

Very Good Woytek!
    I liked the shots of people the best. Unposed of course. Maybe some footage of The Lough and The Shaky Bridge too!! If they are not too "Nice" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

What kind of camera do you have? Some really wicked shots there, I quite liked the shot of the two girls on the bridge sitting at the table, where'd you take that one?

Very Good Woytek!
    I liked the shots of people the best. Unposed of course. Maybe some footage of The Lough and The Shaky Bridge too!! If they are not too "Nice" :)

"Shaky Bridge sounds not too bad but maybe during storm?:D With people falling into the river:p The Lough is ok too - tourist attractions:) I'll be looking for something different but who knows,I'll be around next week so I will take a chance,we'll see...

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    What kind of camera do you have? Some really wicked shots there, I quite liked the shot of the two girls on the bridge sitting at the table, where'd you take that one?
    I've Canon 450D,standard lenses(18-55),I've others but I like those ones,U have to sweat a lot to see good results with standard ones:P Those girls were on Patrick's Bridge,I didn't set up them,I was just passing by,besides all of them were taken in Cork.I'm in the middle of setting up an ewxhibition,around 45 pics,selected ones,in City Library at the end of the year,all welcome!!! (I hope it's going to work out).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Nice one.

woytek_tzn wrote: »
    I dunno what's the street name but that school is close to Nano Nagle grave and is going to be torn down soon I heard.

Yeah, thats what I thought - South Pres Convent, Douglas Street.

deadhead13 wrote: »

It's gonna be demolished soon, they gonna build Polish Cemetary there,haha joke:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

It's gonna be demolished soon, they gonna build Polish Cemetary there,haha joke

Interesting, I live quite near there and never noticed those steps.

"Acid lines underground", I love that too!

Have you taken anything around Kyle Street or Coal Quay / North Main Street? There's usually something going on around there, and there are plenty of crumbling old buildings :)
    The old distillery on North Mall might be worth a visit too, I've always wanted to take a few photos of it, but unfortunately I am crap at photography. Looking forward to the exhibition if it works out, make sure you bump this thread beforehand to advertise it.

"Acid lines underground", I love that too!

Have you taken anything around Kyle Street or Coal Quay / North Main Street? There's usually something going on around there, and there are plenty of crumbling old buildings :)
    The old distillery on North Mall might be worth a visit too, I've always wanted to take a few photos of it, but unfortunately I am crap at photography. Looking forward to the exhibition if it works out, make sure you bump this thread beforehand to advertise it.

The girl in front of Little Poland was taken on North Main St.Will check Coal Quay and Kyle one.There's Franciscan Well on North Mall,was there but only for pints:pac: it's quite interesting place anyway.The exhibition will be :D in January,will announce that here.Thx for replies guys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Quality video !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

You wouldn't see it unless you were in the grounds of the covent, it is near enough to the baskball court/playgound that you would pass walking down Douglas street.

Scien wrote: »
    Heh! That Graffiti at 1.19 is the alley between South Mall & Oliver Plunkett st. right? Grafton St. or 'Piss alley' as its known... :)

That's right.I like the slang name of it.There's sex-shop near it.

deadhead13 wrote: »
    You wouldn't see it unless you were in the grounds of the covent, it is near enough to the baskball court/playgound that you would pass walking down Douglas street.

Exactly.If you'll climb the stairs you will find another crappy place with something like illegal outdoor fireplace for so called piss-heads and few dead pigeons as well:p

• Advertisement

I'm going to Czarnobyl in begining of Nov 2009 , anyone interested?one day in Kijow and one day in Zone:pac: ,3 days in Krakow.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Looking forward to seeing the exhibition. If you haven't already, you might want to check out a software package - Photomatix Pro or HDRStudio.

reic wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing the exhibition. If you haven't already, you might want to check out a software package - Photomatix Pro or HDRStudio.
    I know Photomatix but don't use it so often.Ehibition in January,I'm still colecting material for it,I shoot few good ones recently:pac:
    But that's not the most important thing,I have idea for next one!!!! :eek:

Old ones and few more,52 here,another 50 in camera and many more to do,and have to choose 60 only omg.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

that's it 4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Looks much better to see them here than in the Youtube video... nice one. Some great ones in there and a lot of places that I don't recognise.

Illkillya wrote: »
    Looks much better to see them here than in the Youtube video... nice one. Some great ones in there and a lot of places that I don't recognise.

Not everything in our lives has to be recognised;) besides if I start to put here Opera House or Merchants Quay,I will take care of my deportation straight away if you know what I mean:P Besides it will be hard to recognise where those two cans of coke were...

• Advertisement

few more

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

Advertisement