If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 32" LCD-TV 32PFL8404H/12

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Ah nuts :( There goes my day so :pac: back to bed!

I'll be back in 2 weeks so ill give U a shout then. thanks!

Actually if you get them in by the 7th Ill be passing through Dublin....just say the word!

Thanks
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jackdoes

Hi ash,

all set up. Unreal tv. Wish I got it sooner. Spec is far better than expected.

I got the DLNA to work too, well I didnt have to do anything apart frm plug in an ethernet cable and it all just worked. I can play all music and video which was locked away in the office in my living room.

You can even browse the web on it (+ youtube and all the NetTv stuff). I think it has a Linux type OS built in.

Spent the last day going over every feature on it and cant find fault.

Cheers :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Jackdoes

Yep its a excellent TV alright.
    We are BIG fans of the 8 series in the shop - fantastic value for money and pretty well loaded with tech goodies. The NET TV feature is very cool.

I love to hear that people are digging into the settings and tayloring the TV's to suit them - they are capable of MUCH better image quality when you take the time to tweak them from the standard factory setting - I guess you have discovered this!

Any questions just give me a shout on 01 474 0788

Glad your enjoying it
    atb
    Ash

Hey guys,

If you will have one of these sets by Monday afternoon please let me know via post or PM asap so I can arrange a collection. Muchos gracias :D

Martin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Mckildare

Yep have one here for you.
    Rerserved in store for you.

see you monday

atb Ash

Great stuff, ill be in around 3-4 hopefully, thanks! :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.