Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Che Mills

Options
  • 22-08-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I remember being very surprised that he didnt get on he TUF team UK.
    He was subbed by heel hook as far as i remember in the qualifiers.

Does anyone remember who beat him and how they fared afterwards?
    Think Mills would have done well on the show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

James Wilkes the eventual winner beat him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Odats wrote: »
    James Wilkes the eventual winner beat him.

James Wilkes was the best WW on the show,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Thanks guys, he was just unlucky with the draw for the qualifiers so. Pity, because I think he is a lot better than some of the others who got on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Bisping had him as one of the favourites to win the whole thing. Think wilkes was very worried bout him too. Thats why he went for that heel hook right away. Didnt really set it up with anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

The thing about Wilkes, is that he didnt look very good on the show, but looked great at the finale.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 sonoflife

Che Mills is a very good friend of mine!...He got me into MMA back when i was abit of a rough diamond...lol:p...I didnt understand the ground game but i could always stand an bang!....Hes a very talented an athletic fighter and i believe hes the best welter in britain, hes gotta be the biggest anyway...I never new how he made weight cuz hes about 6-2 an broad with it!....The guy he lost against who won the ultimate fighter was good, an Che got caught with a quick sub, an thats that in the mma world!....I was talking to Che recently an he said he is in talks with the UFC about a contract!...All the best to him!!!

Advertisement