Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tippex thinner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

In before the thread whitewash / deletion.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Link not working for me OP.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Link not working for me OP.:pac:

Just for you...............;)

Dáil Éireann - Volume 376 - 17 December, 1987

Written Answers. - Dangerous Substances.

Mrs. Hussey Mrs. Hussey

92. Mrs. Hussey asked the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the abuse of a substance known as Tippex-thinner by young people who snift it; and if he has any plans to alert parents and shopkeepers to the dangers of selling this substance.

Minister for Health (Dr. O'Hanlon) Rory O'Hanlon

Minister for Health (Dr. O'Hanlon): I am aware of the problem of solvent misuse in general and in particular of the dangerous misuse of certain specific solvents, including the one mentioned by the Deputy.

Information on the dangers of solvent misuse is now included in educational material on drug abuse in general. The need for more advice directed at specific groups in society will be constantly monitored. In addition, the Government propose to include a provision dealing with this problem in the forthcoming Children Bill.

Dáil Éireann 376 Written Answers. Dangerous Substances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

please not this bullshit again...

genericguy puts laptop in the fridge...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

A fella in our school drank a bottle of tippex..had to get his stomach pumped.

Dont think he got stoned off it though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

I need Tippex. I saw some in a Spar today nearly €4!! :eek: Feck that, I'll just scratch the writing out, it'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭The End Of Days

barakus wrote: »
    A fella in our school drank a bottle of tippex..had to get his stomach pumped.

Dont think he got stoned off it though.

One thinkski one is meant to sniffski.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

One thinkski one is meant to sniffski.

No shit:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Pfft. Sniffing?

Real pros would let it soak into the end of their sleeve, put their lips around it and breathe it in nice and deep...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Haha I actually found a bottle of Tippex thinner in a stationery cabinet at work recently. Can't remember what it was called but it was in a gammy white black and yellow bottle.

Knew it had been around a while when I saw on the side of the bottle "Product of West Germany"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭The End Of Days

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Pfft. Sniffing?

Real pros would let it soak into the end of their sleeve, put their lips around it and breathe it in nice and deep...

For real bro.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather not.

Good times though :)

Advertisement