Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED

• 22-08-2009 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

heading to goodwood festival of speed next summer and was wondering if anyone could give any pointers from their own experiences.

having great trouble getting linked up with accomodation, and would like to sort this asap as i am taking 10 year old son with me.

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Ferris

I was at the Goodwood revival (same thing only classic cars) a couple of years ago. We stayed in a Holiday Inn in Southampton and drove to Goodwood, all the other accomodation was gone. Took about 45mins to get there. The traffic can be crap though, you have to get out of the scratcher early to avoid it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigaid1

bigaid1 wrote: »
    heading to goodwood festival of speed next summer and was wondering if anyone could give any pointers from their own experiences.

having great trouble getting linked up with accomodation, and would like to sort this asap as i am taking 10 year old son with me.

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

accomodation- booked
    ticket - booked
    flights - booked

roll on july 2010

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

bigaid1 wrote: »
    accomodation- booked
    ticket - booked
    flights - booked

roll on july 2010
    Where are you staying and how much did it set you back? Would love to go to it sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigaid1

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Where are you staying and how much did it set you back? Would love to go to it sometime

ticket £107
    2x return flights £107
    4 nights b+b for 1 adult+1child £300 in fishbourne, 5 miles from goodwood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

I went to the Festival of Speed back in 2001 or 2002... when Jenson Button was a new driver to F1... and King Carl Fogerty ruled the world...

..anyway great day out.. no.. the *best* day out I ever had around cars!

• Advertisement
Advertisement