Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

File Transfer Problem

• 22-08-2009 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭

Hey!

I have a Sony Ericsson w200i. When I transfer JPG files onto it, it shows it on the computer but doesn't come up on the phone. I just transfered on a rake of themes but only 2 worked. I tried putting the JPG files onto both the card and the phone itself but had no luck. It can take 2 or 3 tries to get MP3's right. I have tried everything!
    Also, the phone won't eject but the phone card will so I have had no option to pull it out without safely removing it first. I'm on a mac so am I missing something? Like an open application that comes up unknowingly that I don't see (if ye get me?!)

The texting and the ringing is fine on it so I don't want to have to go out and buy a new one for the sake of putting on files unless I really have to. Any help is much appreciated!

Mars Bar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Got sorted! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Can you post your solution too so that others who may search the same problem will have the answer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Eh, was hoping not too coz I look technically challenged (and I'm not really!). I just wasn't transferring them into the right folders. Although it doesn't make sense why the files shouldn't have showed up in the others but what can ya do?!

Still having the eject problems but I don't hook it up to the laptop often so I'm not going to pursue the reasons behind that...I just really wanted a new Man U theme and background for my phone!

Advertisement