Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Born Again Virgin

• 22-08-2009 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

I was browsing online earlier reading up on Mormons. Of course, one link lead to another and I eventually came upon a page about born again Christians which eventually lead me onto a page about born again virgins. Apparently there are many people out there who believe that it is possible to undo your loss of virginity. :cool:

What do the funny crowd of after hours think? Can people become virgins again or is it all a load of silliness? If it is possible to become a virgin again, how does one go about doing it? Is it down to time? Spirituality? Religion? What?

(I'm posting in After Hours because I want mixed views, rather than solely serious and religious ones and also because it's kinda funny)

Disclaimer: The subject matter of this thread has nothing to do with my personal life! :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I feel like im one again.Wondering will sex ever come :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That's Jakkass out so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Don't lie to a liar OP., Pics please......................;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Ridley

Isn't there supposed to be a seven year rule? Or is that just wrestling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Some reverse positions should do the trick. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i suppose if you wait seven years to have your next sahg you will definately feel and act like a virgin,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Apparently it's technically possible to reattach the hymen. Only in certain people though.

Seems like a lot of trouble when you can just pretend it hurts :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

the problem is you're putting the pussy on a pedestal!

I think all you need is a good surgeon if you're a woman, and be able to lie if you're a man.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Not the greatest thing to think about with all that rejuvenation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Born again virgin ....oh if ony

I would like to be re-born again as a woman , just to understand the whole female expierence ,to have that much power between ones legs as seen from the other side ......to understand a bit more what reallly make women tick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Apparently it's technically possible to reattach the hymen. Only in certain people though.
    Yes. Women probably.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I was browsing online earlier reading up on Mormons. Of course, one link lead to another and I eventually came upon a page about born again Christians which eventually lead me onto a page about born again virgins. Apparently there are many people out there who believe that it is possible to undo your loss of virginity. :cool:

What do the funny crowd of after hours think? Can people become virgins again or is it all a load of silliness? If it is possible to become a virgin again, how does one go about doing it? Is it down to time? Spirituality? Religion? What?

(I'm posting in After Hours because I want mixed views, rather than solely serious and religious ones and also because it's kinda funny)

Disclaimer: The subject matter of this thread has nothing to do with my personal life! :o

It's a symbolic thing, not an actual physical thing.

The idea is this, and it's quite simple really.

When you become a Christian you are "born again" in Christ, this mean that you are no longer seen as sinful in God's eyes and are actually a part of a new creation.

The idea of being a "born again virgin" is that you are making a promise to God that you will not have sex untill you are married and are acknowledging that you are no longer the same sinner you before you knew Christ and thus you will no longer live the same lifestyle, ie you won't have pre-marital sex etc.

It makes sense that a Christian who had a lifestyle of sleeping around etc would make this commitment, putting a label on it like this is kinda stupid though.

As for the 7 year thing, it happens naturally in some pople alright, the hyman can re-attach, it's very rare though.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭door

I feel like a born again virgin. I've lost my virginity to women but now that I've discovered I'm probably gay, I feel the same way I did when I was originally a virgin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I remember where I lost mine but I don't think she'll give it back. :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Latchy wrote: »
    Born again virgin ....oh if ony

I would like to be re-born again as a womon , just to understand the whole female expierence ,to have that much power between ones legs as seen form the other side ......to understand a bit more what reallly make women tick

Why do you always spell it 'womon'. Always. Why?

door wrote: »
    I feel like a born again virgin. I've lost my virginity to women but now that I've discovered I'm probably gay, I feel the same way I did when I was originally a virgin.

How could getting a pain in the arse be the same as having sex with a woman????:P

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

putting it back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Virginity is a state of mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Toulousain wrote: »
    Virginia is a state in America.
    FYP

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Dad... is that you?
    Listen dad, I told you to stop posting on the same forums as I.
    Ok, we all in the family got the message that you can do more tricks with a banana than a money called "Bubbles" and owned by Jacko - but please dad, stop embarrassing the family.

I'm going to have to call the men in white suits again for you dad ain't I! :(

It's more likely to be a sworn again virgin.
    Now that at least would make sense.

It's more likely to be a sworn again virgin.
    Now that at least would make sense.

Yeah, kinda like,
    Man... am i the first man you've ever made love to?
    Woman, could be, i swear you look kinda familiar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

ok right, ye wont belive me but anyway

we had this "spiritual day" in school this year (4th year, complete doss) and it was these born again christians talking a load of shyte basically. eg. condoms wont prevent std's from spreading because and std is so tiny it can escape through the condom opening at the top :pac:

but anyway back on topic, this swiss girl who was part of the group believed she was a born again christian, she had sex with someone who was "bad for her" she then "found god" and prayed and she was then a born again virgin.

id like to add the fact that she was getting married to a guy that was in the same group (there was 4 of them, 2 guys and 2 girls), and the guy she was marrying was a 47 year old virgin, we got very personal in the Q&A and he was obliged to answer. he also said masterbating was a sin, so we asked him does he stroke the long hard one to which e replied "yes but i say ten hail marys every time afterwards". ahhhhh a true gent :rolleyes:

i just hope he washed his hands....??

galwayrush wrote: »
    Yeah, kinda like,
    Man... am i the first man you've ever made love to?
    Woman, could be, i swear you look kinda familiar.
    Exactly.
    Not that drunk then?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

RHunce wrote: »

we had this "spiritual day" in school this year (4th year, complete doss) and it was these born again christians talking a load of shyte basically. eg. condoms wont prevent std's from spreading because and std is so tiny it can escape through the condom opening at the top :pac:

but anyway back on topic, this swiss girl who was part of the group believed she was a born again christian, she had sex with someone who was "bad for her" she then "found god" and prayed and she was then a born again virgin.

id like to add the fact that she was getting married to a guy that was in the same group (there was 4 of them, 2 guys and 2 girls), and the guy she was marrying was a 47 year old virgin, we got very personal in the Q&A and he was obliged to answer. he also said masterbating was a sin, so we asked him does he stroke the long hard one to which e replied "yes but i say ten hail marys every time afterwards". ahhhhh a true gent :rolleyes:

:eek:

Silverfish wrote: »
    LOL

Stalker :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

RHunce wrote: »

One of the guys like that who came to my school claimed to have once been a rapist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

:eek:

i know i know im just as shocked as you are :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I got my virginity back in a lunchbox. The lunchbox stretched across 3 picnic tables.

Jesus, sperm me the details doc.:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jesus, sperm me the details doc.:eek:

Whole thing was a right cock up. But I've learned a bit since then.
    Kimberley mikado biscuits spontaneously shake when I'm in the room.

Crumbs..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Silverfish wrote: »
    Klingon.

Overheal wrote: »
    Klingon.
    Why did Captain Kirks wife devorce him ?

Cos he Shat en or and tended to Klingon to much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭door

galwayrush wrote: »
    How could getting a pain in the arse be the same as having sex with a woman????:P

I dunno yet. Oh so there's actually pain involved?. You saying that from personal experience I take it. Thanks for the info :)

I dunno yet. Oh so there's actually pain involved?. You saying that from personal experience I take it. Thanks for the info :)

Watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Why did Captain Kirks wife devorce him ?

Cos he Shat en or and tended to Klingon to much
    His marriage was sabytaged

Jeeze the time difference , I'm off to bed now ..beem me up scooby :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I've lost my virginity to women but now that I've discovered I'm probably gay, I feel the same way I did when I was originally a virgin.
    Sadly you wont have the same feeling when ya lose it time, well depending if your big or little spoon

• Advertisement

Jeeze the time difference , I'm off to bed now ..beem me up scooby :pac:

Scotty, it's Scotty goddammit!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What a perplexingly ridiculous thread...

Scotty, it's Scotty goddammit!
    I knew that goddammit , I just felt like saying scooby ok

some people .....pfft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Ruu wrote: »
    Some reverse positions should do the trick. :)

LOL!!!!! :D
    An File wrote: »
    What a perplexingly ridiculous thread...

Sh'up you! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Unless you believe in reincarnation you can't be a born again virgin. Simple as that stupid christian yanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 beni

I would like one please. My first one I was not experienced, but now I know what I will be doing to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I read once that Katie Price or 'Jordan' had that done! What a surprise!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I read once that Katie Price or 'Jordan' had that done! What a surprise!:rolleyes:
    Epic user name for this thread tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Hah hah should have seen that one coming!:p
    It seems preety messed up that people would do that to their bodies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That's Jakkass out so.

I don't know if this is a shot or what. Excuse me, I'm not the quickest at times. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement