Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sellotanta:worth hanging on to?

• 23-08-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

im considering ending my subscription to Setanta sports as i only watch it whne they ae showing some of the prem league matches. is it showing many matches this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Not really worth keeping. ESPN and Sky have the better choices of matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

sure the internet is just as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Think I'm going to get rid of it particularly with Arsenal TV gone and due to relaunch online. Saturday matches don't look the best, they do have CL matches so possibly they will cover Arsenal a bit, then again ITV or Sky will have Arsenal matches, if they offer me 5 euro a month, I'll keep it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If you aren't a Liverpool or Manchester United supporter then there is no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

i managed to get it free for 3 months but thats ending soon, looking at the the games they have i might just get rid. commmentry and analaysis are very poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

daniel91 wrote: »
    i managed to get it free for 3 months but thats ending soon, looking at the the games they have i might just get rid. commmentry and analaysis are very poor.

And picture quality i might add

Best idea is probably to go for ESPN and sky. Then streams for the others!:)

Zonda999 wrote: »
    And picture quality i might add

Best idea is probably to go for ESPN and sky. Then streams for the others!:)

The ESPN picture is nothing to write home about either.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭babel2

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    The ESPN picture is nothing to write home about either.

whereabouts would i be able to see matches online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I got it down to €10 for the next 3 months, it's going after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Keegan's on ESPN.

Cancel Setanta.

• Advertisement

babel2 wrote: »
    whereabouts would i be able to see matches online?

What has this to do with my opinion of the ESPN picture quality?

Advertisement