Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just typical

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i know what your all going to say,and i know we are only 2 games in but for f:mad::mad:k sake we just couldnt stay top without those f##kin gooners spoiling the party,even if it was only for one more day,any way west ham boys ,ipredict 2~1 to us.coys

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

skibbyid wrote: »
    i know what your all going to say,and i know we are only 2 games in but for f:mad::mad:k sake we just couldnt stay top without those f##kin gooners spoiling the party,even if it was only for one more day,any way west ham boys ,ipredict 2~1 to us.coys

I'd rather get knocked off the top by anyone but the gooners :mad:

A win today for us should see us back on top though which puts the boot on the other foot - pardon the pun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Good Prediction!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

Well done mate. great prediction

Advertisement