Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Godd Bet For Valencia

• 23-08-2009 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Barichello is 7-1 on paddy power for the win even though he is fuel adjusted on pole. Just put 20 each way on him

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

thegoth wrote: »
    Guys,

Barichello is 7-1 on paddy power for the win even though he is fuel adjusted on pole. Just put 20 each way on him

I wouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

amacachi wrote: »
    I wouldn't.

Bet you would now:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

f1dan wrote: »
    Bet you would now:P

You offering 7/1?:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Got him @7/1 this am too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

Just going to log into my paddypower account to withdraw my €210 from a €20 each way bet :-)

I think I will lodge with the cheque I got from them last week as they paid out on my €20 bet at 21-1 on Button to win the championship already

Thanks Paddy :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Got €40 on him at 9/1 with Betdaq.
    Makes up for yesterdays losses on the football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Guys,

You should use Betfair. Far better odds than Paddy Power

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

...as they paid out on my €20 bet at 21-1 on Button to win the championship...

When did you get 21-1 on Button? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Most likely after the first race, few bookies werent even offering odds on him until then... Got 20 notes on webber at 40-1 myself so c'mon Mark!!!

Got button on March 13th after his first test in the car.

I also have €10 each way on Barichello to win the championship at 33-1 . Put both bets on at the same time when I saw the test times :-)

COME ON RUBENS

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Got button on March 13th after his first test in the car.

I also have €10 each way on Barichello to win the championship at 33-1 . Put both bets on at the same time when I saw the test times :-)

COME ON RUBENS

I put bets on with PP on March 17th:

Button to win championship @ 5/1
    Brawn to win constructors @ 9/2

Have a bet on Barrichello to win also, but can't remember the odds I got. But for 4 days....

I put it on in the morning. I remember the odds had gone in alot by the evening. I remember boasting to my GF about it

Have the slips to prove it if anyone doubts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

I put it on in the morning. I remember the odds had gone in alot by the evening. I remember boasting to my GF about it

Have the slips to prove it if anyone doubts

I remember a couple of seasons back at the Malaysian GP, the qualifying was all hours in the morning and they never updated the odds after the session.

Fisi was 24/1 before qualifying, he qualified on pole and then the odds were still 24/1. He won the race too. So they can be slow in updating these things. I imagine they picked up slow on the testing session and updated too late.

p.s. Of course Button came second in quali, was 8/1 and I put my money on him.:rolleyes:

Advertisement