Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midwifery - Any past First years???

Options
  • 23-08-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Wonder if anyone can help - I am starting Midwifery in UCD in a few weeks, I was wondering is the timetable done over a Monday - Friday basis in first year, or do we get one day per week off??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

I lived next to a group of them last year, pretty sure you have a timetable when you have lectures and stuff.
    You also get to look at a lot of tearing vaginas it appears.

...this post isn't nearly as helpful as I thought it would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

33% God wrote: »
    I lived next to a group of them last year, pretty sure you have a timetable when you have lectures and stuff.

Charming!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

33% God wrote: »

mature.:rolleyes:

i would also be really interested to hear about the timetable if anyone has any info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 giggelygirl

pm me for info....im going into 2nd yr

Advertisement