Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was going on around Summerhill / Parnell St. last night???

Options
  • 23-08-2009 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Last night around 2 am. there was that noise here. A helicopter an police sirens all over continuously for maybe one hour. Does anyone know what was going on? It must have been something huge according to the noise....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DublinBhoyJoe

Last night around 2 am. there was that noise here. A helicopter an police sirens all over continuously for maybe one hour. Does anyone know what was going on? It must have been something huge according to the noise....

Probably all the foreigners fighting again, There always at it in Parnell St...

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭MikeyCdublin

It was around the area just across from the castle pub in summerhill I drove past lots of gardai and alot of the road cordened of not sure what happened but

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

I was out last night around that area, the gist of the story is I was so sexy they had to arrest me...and I wasn't going down without a fight.

But yeah I was going by there last night and I heard a lot of commotion, put it down to yobbish behaviour it being a Saturday night and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DublinBhoyJoe

Some guy was shot a few doors from the Sunset House pub, Nothing on the news must not be dead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

This from www.breakingnews.ie
    Gardaí in Dublin are investigating a shooting incident in Dublin in the early hours of this morning.

Two men were standing in the hallway of a house on the North Circular Road when a shot was fired at them at about 2am this morning.

Three men have been arrested following a search involving the Air Support Unit.

Gardaí say one of the men targeted in this incident suffered a shotgun wound to his upper body, while the other man received a head injury, but he was not believed to be hit by the shot.

Both men's injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/three-arrested-after-dublin-shooting-423616.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement