Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sean in clonee

Options
  • 23-08-2009 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Has anyone been to see sean in clonee, going there tonight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cathy6

Hi
    I was amazed He connected to my brother straightaway, and told me who he was with, Who i did not know at the time until i came home and spoke with my mother. i am still taking everything in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 robbie111

cathy6 wrote: »
    Hi
    I was amazed He connected to my brother straightaway, and told me who he was with, Who i did not know at the time until i came home and spoke with my mother. i am still taking everything in.

Is that clonee in county meath?

robbie111 wrote: »
    Is that clonee in county meath?
    I think so it is also dublin 15

cathy6 wrote: »
    I think so it is also dublin 15
    yes it is, how much does he charge and for how long?

yes it is, how much does he charge and for how long?
    I was there for about 45 min
    and it was €50

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

could you pm me his contact details? thanks - was he very accurate???

teresa2008 wrote: »
    could you pm me his contact details? thanks - was he very accurate???
    Yes he is
    His number is 0868481808

Yes he is
    His number is 0868481808

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭1_in_1,000,000

Yeah 4 of my friends went last month and he made one of them cry he was so accurate. But one of the girls who had booked didnt go and sent her other friend instead and he couldnt do a reading for her which is a bit susspect tbh.

Yeah 4 of my friends went last month and he made one of them cry he was so accurate. But one of the girls who had booked didnt go and sent her other friend instead and he couldnt do a reading for her which is a bit susspect tbh.

so hes a bit dodge?? i went to a few before but ive heard they pose as posters here just to generate business.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭1_in_1,000,000

so hes a bit dodge?? i went to a few before but ive heard they pose as posters here just to generate business.....

I dunno like. I just tought it was funny. I woud'nt go to one meself my fave spirits are bottled ;)

you know what your right, cant beat a bottle of vodka, i wont be going , thanks for that :)

Yep I agree, Cathy just signed up and within 2 days had 9 posts in 3 diff forums saying how great a certain person is !!! bit suspect alrighyt

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Yep I agree, Cathy just signed up and within 2 days had 9 posts in 3 diff forums saying how great a certain person is !!! bit suspect alrighyt

i was with him today. not sure what to make of it, he does cards and mediumship so was a bit weird as he'd be getting messages from the spirits and also doing tarot, angel and some other card. Nice chap and spend 45 mins with me. I had recently had cards done by doreen marron and ep christian so was really looking for the medium side as my sis had done it in sligo so i was curious, he did the cards anyway and they seemed not to agree with the other too readings completely which is understandable. Was one big area where they differered so bit confused.
    On the spirit medium bit he gave me names but not too sure, was hoping for a definate connection that i could recognise but didnt come through. also i had hoped for an answer to a problem i was having but he said they closed the door and was nothing there.

Have to wait and see which card reader was the most accurate now with the future :) still think EP christian nailed a lot more of whats going on with me now.

Advertisement