Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line Questions

• 23-08-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

We have 100 numbers from Eircom that we are looking to take to our new location.
    from what I understand I have to get a FRA line from Eircom that will cost approx 3500 Euro.
    We are also getting a new Cisco phone system that will be Voip capable.

Is there any cheaper way to take our numbers and to minimise the 3500 Euro that Eircom will charge.

Are there option like Blueface etc that could benefit us?

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭roryq

You could port the 100 numbers to blueface not too sure what the pricing is around it tho... I looked into this for our office but decided against it..

We are going to port 3 of the main numbers to the blueface service. And then take up 100 numbers with blueface. The problem is because it is Eircom it may take up to 4 weeks to port the numbers :mad:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

I not so worried about the Porting time -

I need a service that can take 100 numbers and interact with our Voip phone system.
    I might see what Blueface can do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭roryq

All I can say is that blueface gave us a very good competive price in comparsion to eircom.

Advertisement