Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

network cable for dsl

Options
  • 23-08-2009 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey gang hope yer all well
    m over in Germany and i am looking to get 15m of network cable so i can plug my macbook directly into the router for internet.

i heard that there is different types of network cables, and that its important to gt the right type.

any ideas what cable im spose to get?

thanks very much
    ed

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,299 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

hey gang hope yer all well
    m over in Germany and i am looking to get 15m of network cable so i can plug my macbook directly into the router for internet.

i heard that there is different types of network cables, and that its important to gt the right type.

any ideas what cable im spose to get?

thanks very much
    ed

Cat 5e will get you 1 gigabit speed unless you have need for something higher.

Advertisement