Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gaelic Showdown

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

lost as i expected..31-11..superior opposition but i can take a few positives..my scrum was superior..won 59 rucks to his 19..more turnovers, half the possession, more phases but i couldnt make it count on the scoreboard!! disappointed all in all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

i tnt'd with 80% effectiveness..i wonder what could have been had i 100%...damn it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I won, which is unexpected. He had a higher CSR team but must have WNWIM or something :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Lost as well, 30-11. Not helped by my out-half going of injured 1min 50s into the game. Was within one score until the last 10mins where two tries finished me off. Positives were a suprising amount of turnovers to me and my team getting the edge in the lineout. A little disapointed but reasonably happy with the performance overall. Would have liked to see if my outhalf had been on for more than a couple of minutes would it have been closer.

That seems to be 5-3 to us from the boardsies so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Won 27-3. First points conceded in 4 games including semi final and final of play offs. Strong finish to the season!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

I just saw on the forum that Ireland won the Gaelic Showdown :D

Final tally:

Ireland 30
    Wales 21
    Draws 1

It is my understanding that everyone will get a trophy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Won 27-3. First points conceded in 4 games including semi final and final of play offs. Strong finish to the season!

You are promoted into the same division as me next year so we will see if you can keep that defensive record up !! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

jprender wrote: »
    You are promoted into the same division as me next year so we will see if you can keep that defensive record up !! :D

Sweet, That should make it pretty interesting alright!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I won, I don't know how but I did:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Won easy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Good job boards.ie. I was busy napping. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Medals are up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

mar-z wrote: »
    Medals are up! :)