Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ugg Boots

• 23-08-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

What's everyone's opinion on Ugg boots? Are they actually still in fashion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 malibles

Ugh no, not back to the season of Uggs....let's hope they're gone way out of fashion this year, I really can't see the attraction of them, they just don't do anything for some people and do not get me started when you see people tucking them into fat man pants....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Beeinmybonnet

I've never really liked them but for some reason I've started to kind of want a pair recently! You're right, they do nothing for people but look so cosy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

imo they went out 3 years ago but Ireland just won't let go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

They were never "in"

But if ye wanna look like a sap, work away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I personally like ugg boots.
    I dont care as much thats they are in fashion.. as they are comfortable and I think they look good!

I mainly just wear them with leggins or skinny jeans!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MrsTed

Do they not use sheepskin?
    I may be wrong in that respect, but I've always been under the impression that Ugg boots were fashioned from sheepskin, which is akin to wearing fur, which sits very badly with me.

They do look very comfortable and great for college lecture mornings where you can't be bothered, but the slipper-chic look along with the questionable manufacturing material morals all would make me shy away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

They will look great if you have a nice ass!

Advertisement