Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a bus from Heuston Station to the zoo?

Options
  • 23-08-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I know it's only a 15 minute walk or so but will have very young children with us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DublinBhoyJoe

Yes there is a shuttle bus which stops just past the luas bridge on the north side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭thebiglad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Get a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Walk, it's not very far

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭brandodub

By the time you've walked up Parkgate Street to the No. 10 terminus you'll be there I'm afraid:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

Not even 15 minutes OP, complete waste of your time and money getting a bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

If you really don't want to walk then get a taxi but in agreement with the others by the time you've walked over the bridge stood there waiting for the bus you would have walked it to the entrance of the zoo.
    There is a nice park to walk through anyhow on your way to the zoo just inside the main gate to the Phoenix Park!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

If walking from Heuston to the zoo is going to be a problem then how do you propose to get around the zoo itself? :confused:

BendiBus wrote: »
    If walking from Heuston to the zoo is going to be a problem then how do you propose to get around the zoo itself? :confused:

uno_motorcycle_segway.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Wow there are quite alot of smart asses in this thread..... I am surprised. Have you conveniently glossed over the fact that the OP said they would have kids with them? While it might be a handy 15min walk if your an adult it can be anything but that if you've got a small group of children with you.

Why comment if all you can leave are smart remarks.

• Advertisement

Wow there are quite alot of smart asses in this thread..... I am surprised. Have you conveniently glossed over the fact that the OP said they would have kids with them? While it might be a handy 15min walk if your an adult it can be anything but that if you've got a small group of children with you.

Why comment if all you can leave are smart remarks.

I live in the area. I've seen many families walk this route in half your quoted time. It's not an issue.

Zombie thread anyway.

Advertisement