Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 from 3 coys

Options
  • 23-08-2009 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

two good goals again 9 points in the bag ,i wont get to confident but were looking good,:D:D:D yid army

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

skibbyid wrote: »
    two good goals again 9 points in the bag ,i wont get to confident but were looking good,:D:D:D yid army
    Yes mate. Interestingly we are already 9 points ahead of our so called 'rivals' for 6th, the ordinary Everton & Villa. With the drastic improvement of virtually every player in the team we look as good as anything in the league. Keep it up lads!!

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Last time we won 3 out of 3 at start of season was 1961 ! Great omen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Relax now gents, Dont get carried away. This is spurs we are talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

Nexus wrote: »
    Relax now gents, Dont get carried away. This is spurs we are talking about.
    I know what you're saying but we are top of the league :D:D How long it lasts I don't know but lets enjoy it

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

Last time we won 3 out of 3 at start of season was 1961 ! Great omen :)

Wouldn't it be only incredible ! But the last 50 years have taken their toll on the level of realistic ambition. I'd settle for breaking up the "4" and sending the other North London team off to the Europa League. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

I will be going in to work with a big smile on my face tomorrow. Was great today that we came from behind to get the 3 points in an away game where in other seasons we might not have got the bit of luck. West Ham were unlucky not to get a draw out of the game - but luck with us this time.. Looking forward to the home game v Birmingham next..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Joycee wrote: »
    West Ham were unlucky not to get a draw out of the game - but luck with us this time..

I can KINDA see where you're coming from with that POV, but we did hit the crossbar and Modric was unlucky too....

So it was a fair result overall.... :):):)

If Keano starts firing on all cylinders again (good contribution play but not at his best in front of goal) we'll be well sorted!!!

COYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 skibbyid

I know what you're saying but we are top of the league :D:D How long it lasts I don't know but lets enjoy it
    you said it brother

Advertisement