Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone told me you can bring a laptop into the MCSE 70-270 exam. Is this true?

Options
  • 23-08-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Someone told me you can bring a laptop with XP installed into the MCSE 70-270 exam (Administrating and Configuring Windows XP). Is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Thank about this now.

The answer : No - you cannot bring a laptop into the exam.
    I dont understand what difference it would make unless you wanted to cheat by looking at an eBook on the laptop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jtiernan

Not with an ebook installed. I mean you could use the operating system soley to figure out the questions. Obviuosly, you would have the concepts learned. Someone told me that. I just wanted to clear it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

eh, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 peterdoherty

jtiernan wrote: »
    Not with an ebook installed. I mean you could use the operating system soley to figure out the questions. Obviuosly, you would have the concepts learned. Someone told me that. I just wanted to clear it up.

erm.... no.... in that case the exam would be even easier

Advertisement