Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leupold vx-3L

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

i had a vx3 6.5x25x50
    no problems with it great scope for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

thanks endasmail, what did you change to or why did you change, i read somewhere that the vx-3l has better glass then the vx-3 as it shares the same glass as the vx-7, i dont know if this is true or not though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I have a VX3 on my swift, excellent scope

ormondprop wrote: »
    thanks endasmail, what did you change to or why did you change, i read somewhere that the vx-3l has better glass then the vx-3 as it shares the same glass as the vx-7, i dont know if this is true or not though

i changed to a s+b pm11
    got a decent price on one,fancied a change ,had a few quid
    wont be changing again

ya thats what i'm afraid of that i'll end up wanting to change down the line when or if i ever i have some money saved, although i'm hearing some great reviews of them they still seem to be just that little bit behind the top end scopes, whether its worth forkin out extra for a top end 1 seems to be down to whether i can pay for it or not

• Advertisement

spend as much as you can afford
    if ya feel ya wouldnt be happy with a vx111 ,and always have that little doubt in your mind
    feck it ,dig deep and get a high end scope

thats what i was thinking alright, spend once, cry once, only problem is i havent enough for a top quality one yet and the money i have is burning a serious hole in my pocket, i dont think i can hold out long enough haha:D

Advertisement