Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vimto Cupcakes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What are they? Some kind of strawberry chocolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Vimto is kinda like a Ribena flavoured drink.

And these will be vimto flavoured. I never had them before so dont know what else is in them. :confused:

Ill try them I suppose when Im stocking up on Poppets, €1,50 for a big bag of Fruitella on the same day aswell!

Oh my god.....they were GORGEOUS!!!! I couldnt explain what the taste was like. :D:D

Oh yeah they were nice alright and I usually hate berry flavoured stuff, I thought the sponge/pastry was a bit dry and cheap tasting though even with the filling, Id love to get just the Vimto frosting in a jar so I could spread it on proper homebaked buns and cakes, Id eat it on my toast tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

You should check out vimto cordial. Its fantastic. I think tesco are starting to stock it. I normally get a few litres of it when im up the north.

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    You should check out vimto cordial. Its fantastic. I think tesco are starting to stock it. I normally get a few litres of it when im up the north.

Yeah I went to buy it last week in Cork and they didnt have any..... But i'll get some soon. :D

Advertisement