Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to Get Drink With No I.D. When You Look 16

• 23-08-2009 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Sh1t one yeah i lost my garda I.D. the other night, when i was out with my mates drinkin.

so today im goin out again, but i cant get any drink because they wont serve me without a garda I.D.

and dont look like any of my mates !! its really wreckin my head.

any help ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

TinyFlynn wrote: »
    Sh1t one yeah i lost my garda I.D. the other night, when i was out with my mates drinkin.

so today im goin out again, but i cant get any drink because they wont serve me without a garda I.D.

and dont look like any of my mates !! its really wreckin my head.

any help ?

Wait till your 18th birthday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yeah, Wait till you're really 18 and get a proper garda Id. I bet you won't lose it while drinking then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

**** happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

I am 18 and I can't get drink without an ID either because I look young. Just get your friends to buy your drink for you, thats what I do if I dont have my ID with me! :D:D:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Get another Garda ID. Or bring a passport. We're not going to be telling the young fellas how to get alcohol before being of legal age.
    Of course you could grow a moustache.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement