Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday Sport caught!

• 23-08-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

"You sh1te, I'm going to kill you" laughed Jacqui Hurley as the closing jingle was played - wonder was Con trying to make her laugh??:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Got that Teebs,, he made a remark that she shouldn't go out on a Sat night before a big Sunday.

"You little shyte, I'll kill you for that "was obviously a response when she thought the red light was off.

No harm done though, no big deal.

Unprofessional maybe, but hey shít happens.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Heard that all right....very unprofessional and also very wrong...Con is an extreemly big sh1te ......:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Con was referring to it all day. She did sound rough in the first few links alright. Must have been on a right session last night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

She sounded like she was still drunk, managed to contradict herself when mentioning the Rangers game, first they were losing one-nil, then they wre winning one nil.

She really is a total waster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

mike65 wrote: »
    She really is a total waster.

I honestly dont see the advantage to having that show as a double-header. Works better when Con Murphy or Darragh Moloney do it solo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

she's nice lookin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭CarDriver

fryup wrote: »
    she's nice lookin

Defo!! I wouldn't say no!!
    Jacqui_279690t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Not the first time
    Link
    newspaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

CarDriver wrote: »
    Defo!! I wouldn't say no!!
    Jacqui_279690t.jpg

Fine set of delph on her,in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I enjoy the show to be honest. I like the laid back and humourous presentation. But they got caught with this before a few weeks ago, when Jacqui cursed at the start of the show. To get caught twice so close together was just unprofessional. And she did sound very hungover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I heard Gerry Murphy the youngish rte1 weather forecaster, after making a dog's dinner of his forecast, mutter an exasperated "Sh!te" as the sound faded away. Made me laugh, the poor lad...

Advertisement