Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips??

Options
  • 23-08-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

So I stsrted a game with AFC Wimbledon, managed to win BSS in my 1st season but couldn't surpass mid-table mediocrity in the following seasons in the BSP
    Anyway Tranmere came in for me who are in L2 and I accepted but then found out they are broke.
    No transfer budget at all and can only offer players £100 a week wages, so in the end I can't sign anyone but loan players from Blackburn (my parent club)

Anybody have any tips on how to play a game like this?, I have a thread bare squad also

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

concentrate on youth players try and bring players in from part-time football example raid the irish league and league of ireland in their off season as most likely players will be able to leave on a free transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

major bill wrote: »
    concentrate on youth players try and bring players in from part-time football example raid the irish league and league of ireland in their off season as most likely players will be able to leave on a free transfer.

I can't afford to sign anyone cause I can only offer £100 wage
    Irish league players expect £500 or more a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Crosáidí wrote: »
    I can't afford to sign anyone cause I can only offer £100 wage
    Irish league players expect £500 or more a week

u kinda screwed then!! best you can do is keep what you got and just bring in loan signings or try and reduce your squad so the wage budget rises. i hate games like that try and get out if you can

Advertisement