Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graco Quattro Tour Sport Travel System!

Options
  • 23-08-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, has anyone bought the graco quattro tour sport travel system?? Am intrested in buying it but want to know if anyone has good or bad feedback on it first! Was in smyths today and they told me that it will be reduced from 349E to 259E during the week!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

This system was in mothercare galway at 229eu at the weekend. From what I have read it is awkward if you have limited space, and quite but otherwise good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

as far as i know it was only 199 in smyths a month or so ago.were going to get it but was told it was basic

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

I bought this in Smyths in Feb for E350!!! But definately worth it.

Muffler included which is nice cause it will all match!

Baby is only 3 months old so still using it with car seat which is
    so comfy but more secure in the car I think without using the base.

Loads of storage space in basket underneath, sturdy and good to go walking with.

Only thing was rain cover didnt come with it but I got on line from the UK for E22.

My sister in law bought one very similar for her first baby 4 years ago and is now using it again for her second and it looks like new.

All in all a good but I think!

Good Luck

Advertisement