Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lady Lavery Series Advice please

• 23-08-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I have the Lavery one pound and five pound note was just wondering how much would I pay for the rest of the series 10 twenty etc in pretty good condition, as i want to get them framed and hang them up in the house, the one and the five are in very good condition, I am living in the South East if anyone knows a place that I can buy them or if anyone has them for sale please PM me. i have been to a few places boots sales etc and the notes look pretty used and grubby and they were charging a fortune for them.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 BBQ Guy

Hi there

In very good condition they will be somewhat hard to find not coming from a dealer. For an excellent 20 pound note I would pay up to 100 Euro. I know it sounds like a lot but it is very hard to find good notes hence why you usually have to go to a dealer. Do not buy from Ebay becuase who knows what you will get. I am always buying notes so if I come across something I'll come back to you.

Advertisement