Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who Can't Wait For Harper's Island Finale Tomorrow?! (** SPOILERS WITHIN **)

• 23-08-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

I love Harper's Island!!!
    I am in love with Jimmy, but since last week I am regretfully doubting his innocence in this all...if he is a crazy murderer, the writers had better come up with a damn good reason:mad:

Any ideas, peeps?!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

omgosh, me either!!
    cant wait :D.
    bet theres some sorta crazy twist.. its too predictible if jimmy was a killer!
    Hope its not henry thats in on this crazy murder stuff, i love him :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭_LilyRose_

Yay! Harper's Island followers are few and far between!
    Yea, like maybe he has a twin or something and the real Jimmy really did die in the explosion! That would be sad but at least Jimmy would be like, not a killer!:D
    Nah, can't be Henry:D
    I was almost crying at the end of last week! It was really sad (and disgusting) when Cal and Chloe died:(

I know! I cant beleive chloe like jumped off after him
    ... It was so sad :(.
    Cant beleive its gonna be the finale. I love spending my monday nights watching harpers.
    I always had a crazy suspicion it could be henry.
    I have a feeling that theres gonna be something totally unexpected that happens!:D

Im so buying it on dvd when it gets released. :)

edit: Spoiler tags.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I gave up on it after the first few episodes, then turned on the last five minutes last week and cried my eyes out at Cal and Chloe dying last week so now I'm interested just as it's ending. Typical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

It's a good auld series alright. Hate that imdb ruined the end for me, as the killer was posted on the site. Don't worry not gonna say who it is! Still wanna see the final episode though, should be good.

• Advertisement

Im dying to find out who it is...
    When is it ever gonna start like!? LOL!
    Wonder whos gonna die next. An episode of harpers isnt an episode unless someone dies!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Dr Sinnott

Is tonight the finale? I thought there was 13 episodes and RTE had shown no 11 last week? Could be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Its only a single episode on tonight dont think its the finale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Christ almighty... spoiler tags are there for a fecking reason!

I stopped mid-way through the season, and was going to finish it later this week.

Don't need to now! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Wiki tells you about each episode if you really want to know how many or what happens in them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harper%27s_Island

To be honest I enjoyed the first few episodes, but I never cared enough about the characters to come back for more. And that is the writer's fault, not mine :(

• Advertisement

I knew it was henry! I knew it... Omg cant beleive he killed trish aaahh! :eek:
    cant wait to see what happens in the finale and whats the whole story behind
    henry being an accomplice!

Advertisement