Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utv 3mb v's vodafone 3 mb package

Options
  • 23-08-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi
    I have been with utv for the last few years years but was thinking of switching to the vodafone package as it works out cheaper for me and I'm trying to cut costs. In people's experience is there much difference in the standard of service between both companies. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its the same product which is a resold Eircom Bit-stream product, other then price I don't see how it could be majorily different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

UTV have pretty good customer service. Biggest difference I can see is vodafone offer 40GB download allowance whereas UTV over 12GB.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Onikage wrote: »
    UTV have pretty good customer service. Biggest difference I can see is vodafone offer 40GB download allowance whereas UTV over 12GB.

True but then UTV offer an unlimited option for 5e extra which is better then the 40GB cap Vodafone offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

If you sometimes ring specific Vodafone numbers from your landline then the Voda deal may be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭saphire

Thanks lads, I think i'll give vodafone a shot. I'm already a pay monthly mobile customer so the broadband package works out at 35 monthly. If its basically the same product as utv i don't really have much to lose "hopefully"

• Advertisement
Advertisement