Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic or coinsidence ?

Options
  • 23-08-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

If I know something is about to happen am I psychic ? the problem is I mostly dont know what it is until its happened. Im not very good at giving good detail but I sometimes predict things.
    The easy way to explain this is examples.

Last year during a conversation I got a vision of a plane crash with tourists in the water, the next day was the Spanish air crash.

I sometimes pick up the phone to answer it before it rings, I also know who is ringing or texting before I look at the phone.

Last summer I got a vision in the morning of a car crash and by lunch time a car ran into the side of my car.

I correctly guessed almost all of the cards cut from a deck by a friend.

I was talking to a friend last month about buying a car and I got a strong message in my head about the colour blue and the numbers 1 4 and 7. The first car I viewed turned out to be blue and had the numbers 1 4 and 7 in the reg.

I have also had lots of other stuff that I cant link to anything, some are reacuring. I seem to have very active periods and sometimes nothing for weeks. I get strong vibes from some people and often have a presence (ghost ?) with me, im not afraid of it at all. maybe i just have an over active imagination ?

Is this some kind of psychic ability that I dont know how to use or just some coinsidence ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

2qk4u wrote: »
    If I know something is about to happen am I psychic ? the problem is I mostly dont know what it is until its happened. Im not very good at giving good detail but I sometimes predict things.
    The easy way to explain this is examples.

Last year during a conversation I got a vision of a plane crash with tourists in the water, the next day was the Spanish air crash.

I sometimes pick up the phone to answer it before it rings, I also know who is ringing or texting before I look at the phone.

Last summer I got a vision in the morning of a car crash and by lunch time a car ran into the side of my car.

I correctly guessed almost all of the cards cut from a deck by a friend.

I was talking to a friend last month about buying a car and I got a strong message in my head about the colour blue and the numbers 1 4 and 7. The first car I viewed turned out to be blue and had the numbers 1 4 and 7 in the reg.

I have also had lots of other stuff that I cant link to anything, some are reacuring. I seem to have very active periods and sometimes nothing for weeks. I get strong vibes from some people and often have a presence (ghost ?) with me, im not afraid of it at all. maybe i just have an over active imagination ?

Is this some kind of psychic ability that I dont know how to use or just some coinsidence ?

Hello. We are all born psychic but some of us are more aware of it than others.What you are describing are signs of being psychic but everyone can get some form of DE JA VU at times.

You are asking the question is it psychic ability or coincidence?
    In my opionion I believe that people with very active imaginations and can visualize easily are more open to noticing their psychic awarenesses.

I have had my own psychic experiences and awarenesses that have led me into doing this work also. If you are curious about psychic phenomena send me an email and we can chat sometime.
    Best wishes
    Kelly

http://www.seventhheavenhealing.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Hi, thanks for your reply, email on the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

In my view their is some level of our active sixth sense found in most of living beings. Some have quite high while others are having quite low to feel them. In your case it seems it is at the evolution stage. And you can make it even more stronger by working on it under some good guidance. I have person above will prove good for you. Best of luck and enjoy good fruits of this power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 willsonb50

Ok first off i typically stand neutral in all things unexplained. But it seems every other day someone's posting about being psychic or asking if they are. So here I go. Oh, between when i mean psychic i mean seeing the future.
    I also know reading psychic and mostly my predictions always come in my dreams.
    It started about a year ago. And since then I have had some really crazy dreams that i didn't have before.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I would say that based on your experiences, some obvious talent for precognition (seeing or feeling things before they happen) is likely and possibly some telepathy as well (whose on the phone?).

As others have said, almost everyone is psychic on some level but most people don't notice it or have it happen so seldom they can pretend it isn't there (or try not to think about it).

If these things happen a lot, you might want to looking into some good books or even training classes in basic techniques 101. Even a good class in traditional mediation can help, because one you learn to calm and relax the mind it is easier to sort things out. The other most basic thing you might want are some protection exercises, which can be a simple as thinking of yourself surrounded by white light (and protected by it) before going to sleep.

Hope that helps,
    Melodi

• Advertisement
Advertisement