Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a boards' crush?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

never really thought about it ...... suppose some of the posters seem to be alright (witty/clever responses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

OP, did you or do you still expect honest answers from people? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    OP, did you or do you still expect honest answers from people? ;)

Sure! People don't have to name (user)names or anything, I just wanted to know if it was a common thing ; to like someone or think someone was pretty cool, based on what you'd read / seen in a certain thread!

I now understand it is common, based on the previous responses from AH horndogs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

If you were a guy, I so would! :pac:

Seriously, I never noticed til a while ago that there are a few boardsie mens whose posts I thank constantly! I guess I subconciously wanna give 'em one! I've never seen pics of any of 'em though so it's a bit like Dating in the Dark, that new programme on Living! :)

If I thank your post, I'm just sayin' I want youuuu!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

yes, for deffo :o

Have never done anything about it . . . . . but in fantasy land . . . . . :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Game of Spin the Bottle anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sure! People don't have to name (user)names or anything, I just wanted to know if it was a common thing ; to like someone or think someone was pretty cool, based on what you'd read / seen in a certain thread!

I now understand it is common, based on the previous responses from AH horndogs ;)

Ah but depending on who one talks to on here, if one was to say "yes" to your question, one would run the risk of raising a few suspicions among a select number of people.

So I refrain from answering you question missus. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

There could be a lot of red faces at the next Boards meet up.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

galwayrush wrote: »

Because you're all Irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Oh yea.... sure I do ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ChickenScratch

phasers wrote: »
    No ye're all a shower of dweebs

Whatever. You are my boards crush :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Javaboy's mine. And I got mod dibs. Only admin dibs beats that. Cmods can claim dibsies but I have a right to challenge. They get to pick the weapons though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Guess so if you see some one with a smiler mind like you, share the same opinions and you've seen a picture of them to, then that could spark some sort of interest if you have similar out looks/personality's then yeah it could be some what normal...
    I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

It's only natural to develop crushes around here, boardsies just have something about them that distinguises 'em from the rest!

But to properly answer the thread's question.....yeah. But I did know them in real life, so it wasn't half as creepy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Has noone pm'd the person who they like when they can tap that? It could spawn a new and even more annoying internet phenomenon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

galwayrush wrote: »

I wouldnt say that. Ive just realised I wont have to buy a drink all night if I wear the jacket =D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Bring on boardsies beers! hahaha! scaaaaaaaaaarlet

Abigayle wrote: »
    I wouldnt say that. Ive just realised I wont have to buy a drink all night if I wear the jacket =D

WHERE'S YOUR SIG?!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Bring on boardsies beers! hahaha! scaaaaaaaaaarlet

Scaaaaarlet for you, you'll be fighting me off all night!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Scaaaaarlet for you, you'll be fighting me off all night!

I'm not a fighter ;)

• Advertisement

spent the last 30mins flicking through "know yer nerds" ..... yup .....defo some I would :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

It doesn't come up if she posts from her mobile - I asked this before ;) (In response to someone asking where Abi's pic was)

I'll go for Dudess - seems great craic, Abigayle because of that pic and her general demeanour and sure we'll throw Pica in the mix too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

snyper wrote: »
    i have a crush on slidey. His sly boyish sligo charm, makes him a prime candidate for supirse buttsekz

One of these days I'm gonna give you the surprise buttseks. That'll finally shut you up

sorry I got angry there, I don't like people talking about my Slidey like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

brummytom wrote: »
    WHERE'S YOUR SIG?!!! :eek::eek::eek:

The same place Maddie went I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Yup, I do.

Naos wrote: »
    It doesn't come up if she posts from her mobile - I asked this before ;) (In response to someone asking where Abi's pic was)

I'll go for Dudess - seems great craic, Abigayle because of that pic and her general demeanour and sure we'll throw Pica in the mix too.

sounds like an interesting night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Yes.

Abigayle wrote: »
    The same place Maddie went I suspect.

Nope, it's not here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Has noone pm'd the person who they like when they can tap that? It could spawn a new and even more annoying internet phenomenon.

There's something waiting for you in your inbox ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

yes, her name begins with a

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement