Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swimwear in Dublin

• 23-08-2009 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

I've decided to go on a last minute sun holiday! I need to buy new swimwear. I went to Pennys and Dunnes today but all their summer stuff is gone.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin (preferably city centre) that would still have swimwear in stock? I don't have a huge amount of money to spend, around €40 max.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

New American Apparel store on College Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

I had the same prob last week! I managed to get lucky in Tesco tho, I was the same low budget & luckily Tesco had all their stuff reduced, got a load of stuff for €20!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

My friend had the same problem and got a Matthew Williamson paisley-print bikini in H&M for €9. Think she also got another heavily reduced one in Topshop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

I have just ordered sale stock from littlewoods.ie for my hols in December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

quick silver in stephens green shopping centre has roxy bikinis for 60% off..
    got a lovely one last week :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭macy9

You can get swimwear like moontide and Elizabeth Hurley collection at 70% off in Arnotts on the first floor in the lingerie dept.

Prices are for nothing.

There's also 70% off lingerie like Elle Mc Pheason and Armani.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Thanks a mil folks, I'll look into your suggestions and report back if I am sucessful!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Would you consider buying online? www.TheBikiniShop.ie do next day delivery anywhere in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I think la senza have swimwear stock all year round

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

macy9 wrote: »
    You can get swimwear like moontide and Elizabeth Hurley collection at 70% off in Arnotts on the first floor in the lingerie dept.

Prices are for nothing.

There's also 70% off lingerie like Elle Mc Pheason and Armani.

Thanks for mentioning this! Called in today was able to buy myself properly fitting swimwear for the first time ever!!! Woot!:D

Normally the proper sized stuff is so expensive I can never justify spending on it for a weeks holiday...but with 70% off....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Going away in Thursday so I might pick myself up another bikini, just cause... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kyle Bachelet

Hi,

There are many swimwear shops in downtown dublin where you can brand swimwear that suits your body. Swimwear is an integral element of the summertime, although a vast majority of females feel daunted at the prospect of shopping for swimsuits and bikinis that fit properly. Designers and shopkeepers have recognized the fashion problems of the woman, and are finally featuring a wide variety collection of stylish bathing suit designs in larger sizes.

Advertisement