Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Slow in Dunshaughlin??

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hey guys anyone here on Eircom Broadband in Dunshaughlin experiencing really slow and often non responding broadband all this weekend? Google opens up but most websites wont load or only partly load before going dead, Also apps like World of Warcraft, Xbox Live, Msn often disconectng and reconnecting. Another m8 is experiencing the same as me too, I use OpenDNS which is normally excellent. Ive checked my line stats, line speeds and pings and there working grand but most websites timeout or fail to even load.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

and Clonee and Navan too . Read the Clonee thread

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm in Dublin northside and I got a DNS error message there from about 1:30 or so. I couldn't connect to anything. Did anyone else experience this? I restarted my computer and was able to connect again. Weird.

Advertisement