Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Dress Costume Ideas

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I know Halloween is not for another two months but thought i'd start planning early this year! Any ideas for fancy dress costumes that are cheap and easy to make or buy but effective all the same. Not mad on the usual costumes for girls like french maids/playboy bunnies etc etc

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Hey chocaholic101,

Any idea's about what you wanna be? I work at The Costume Shop so we've litterly thousands of idea's.

If your talented enough to do a DIY costume we have loads of video tutorials of how to Make your own costume and idea's of what to make.

Generally you can get a costume for 16.99 up but the good ones (like the one below) start from 29.99. Then the deluxe ones are about 59.99 and up.

pirates%20treasure2.jpg
    Pirate Costume 29.99

If you have any particular idea's that aren't available on our site we have a board here where you can post and we'll order it in for you.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1128

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bonnie1810

Hey
    was thinking about this the last day too!!! if your daring and can bear the cold lady gaga could be a laugh!! blonde wig, wetlook leggings and a leotard type top over it (saw them in penneys the last day on sale!) then jst stick on a load of glitter on an cheap pair of sunglasses!!! instant gaga!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

bonnie1810 wrote: »
    Hey
    was thinking about this the last day too!!! if your daring and can bear the cold lady gaga could be a laugh!! blonde wig, wetlook leggings and a leotard type top over it (saw them in penneys the last day on sale!) then jst stick on a load of glitter on an cheap pair of sunglasses!!! instant gaga!!

That's a fantastic idea! Don't forget the big-ass hair/bow thingy on top of her head.

OH ya just saw them in claires acessories yesterday!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

To complete the gaga look you'll need plenty of tape to tuck the bits away..........allegedly.......

• Advertisement

Ya saw the video alrite :eek: still debating with myself should i include them parts!:p

Advertisement