Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Easton EC70 CNT Stem - 100mm, Oversize 31.8mm, ±6° (Lightweight, Carbon & Cheap!)

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

As seen here on adverts.ie

***LOOK AT THE OTHER THINGS I'M SELLING: This Velomann portable bike workstand and these high quality Giordana Bib Shorts. If you are interested in any of them I can put a deal together for you, a sort of multiple purchase discount if you know what I mean! Just let me know, cheers!***

Hi guys, I have this top of the range Easton EC70 100mm carbon fiber stem which is super lightweight for sale. It came on my new bike but is just the wrong length for me so it is basically brand new, just minor marks from installation.

The Easton CNT technology is becoming very advanced indeed, as is the two-bolt DST cap, which is the safest way to attach your ultra-lightweight aluminum, titanium or carbon handlebar (clamp diameter of 31.8mm for oversize bars and the standard steerer size of 1 1/8 inches). Also, it is flippable for 6° of rise or drop. Obviously very durable and made to last (very important on Irish roads) as Easton stand behind their stems with a 5-year warranty. The beauty about the carbon is it actually smooths out any roughness in the road and all the good reviews I have read actually say they feel much less road vibration.

Ideal for the weight conscious out there wanting to keep the weight of their bike to the absolute minimum or just the ordinary racer looking to shed a bit of weight here and there (claimed weight of 150g for 120mm length so the 100mm is probably actually closer to 120g). It actually looks really good in real life as you can see the exquisite uni-directional carbon detailing, not just that fake looking carbon weave checkerboard pattern you get on cheap carbon wrapped stems actually made of some other material!

See any more information on the stem here, here and here. Nice article on the top of the range Easton components (including this stem) here!

Asking price is €75 which I will not be very flexible as it is such a good stem I would rater keep it and upgrade my training bike with it. I am based in Limerick but often travel around, and postage is available and you can pay me by PayPal. Let me know if you are any way interested because surely we can always work out something to suit both of us! Cheers

Advertisement