Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Giordana Tenax Laser A413 Bib Shorts (Very high quality, lightly used so cheap!)

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

As seen here on Adverts.ie

***LOOK AT THE OTHER THINGS I'M SELLING: This Velomann portable bike workstand and this top of the range Easton Carbon Stem. If you are interested in any of them I can put a deal together for you, a sort of multiple purchase discount if you know what I mean! Just let me know, cheers!***

Hi guys, I have 2 pairs of these Giordana Tenax Laser A413 Bib shorts for sale (see this link for more details and pictures etc.). I am not just saying this, but they are actually an unbelievably high quality short and they have only been very lightly used as I soon found out they were the wrong size for me and couldn't return them.

As discussed here, I found out that there are people looking for bargains in bib shorts and that they wouldn't mind taking a very lightly used pair just to get that good quality for a decent price.

All the reviews I see are very good, have a look yourself and you will believe me! They are often compared to the legendary Assos products. I believe part of the reason for this is the success is that they feature Giordana’s new MC-3 OF insert, a seamless one-piece insert that seems really nice indeed. You would even know by the quality of the fabric that they are an expensive short, not to mind the contoured fit. Anatomically constructed with a wide mesh back panel between the shoulder straps for added ventilation to keep you cool (aided by the flat-seam stitches throughout for comfort). Nice subtle relective Giordana logos on front and back are a nice touch for added safety, as is the neat little rear pocked (handy for the keys, phone or MP3 player).

For both pairs, the size is medium, and the colour is all-black (despite one of the photos above which shows a sort of grey/black colour) to match every kit! They are identical to each other.

Already (on page 3 of that thread), "mcgratheoin" has said that he would definitely take a pair off my hands and the very knowledgeable "blorg" said they would get snapped up at this price, so I know they won't be up here long before I have to put the sold icon on this page. All I can say is that you definitely wouldn't know that they had been used at all, one has been used around a dozen times while the other has only been used less than a dozen times. I got a good deal of them at €160 for the pair, but I will do a good deal of €40 each for them.

Let me know quickly if you are interested as I am sure they won't be on here for much longer. I am based in Limerick but often travel around so could meet up somewhere if you want. Postage is also another option and you can pay me by PayPal, just let me know if you are any way interested as we can surely always arrange something to suit both of us. Cheers! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,074 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I'm after a 100mm stem, but that one is €85.79 delivered from Wiggle, so you might want to reconsider your price.

What are you charging for postage?

edit: sorry don't worry about it, bought a new stem instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Lumen wrote: »
    I'm after a 100mm stem, but that one is €85.79 delivered from Wiggle, so you might want to reconsider your price.

What are you charging for postage?

edit: sorry don't worry about it, bought a new stem instead

Whoops :eek:, never saw it on Wiggle! Thats actually an unbelievable price for it because it is like in the region of €140-€150 anywhere I saw it online for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

I'll take both pairs, Consider them sold please.
    PM on the way
    Kieran

EDIT: Can't send you a PM. I'll have another look later this evening, I really need to get back to work 8-(

Kieran

I'll take both pairs, Consider them sold please.
    PM on the way
    Kieran

EDIT: Can't send you a PM. I'll have another look later this evening, I really need to get back to work 8-(

Kieran

OK, use my Adverts.ie account SPINERGY to send any PMs to me. They don't work on this account anymore, sorry about that! Cheers ;)

Both pairs of Giordana shorts sold to Super Freak! Thanks again ;)
    SOLD

• Advertisement
Advertisement