Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Bar

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Is there much craic about it?any good promotions?Or would ye be safer off drinking in the gaff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

The off licence is your only true friend in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

http://www.ucdball.com/
    According to that theres a few promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

There is 2. The one near the Quinn building sucks, its too loud. The one near the sports centre is better, much quieter.

Thats my 2 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I agree with Pride Fighter, though I does come down to what you are looking for I suppose...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The student bar used to be great fun, it's not any more. There's actually a better atmosphere in the centre bar these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Student bars are pretty shit now, better off going into town or something. Or better still just go to the Offy, bottle of buckfast and four cans - sorted!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

The Student Bar in UCD is always good for a nice pint, a game of pool, somewhere to watch a big soccer match, pre drinks before town or one of the rare, big gigs they have there.

Advertisement