Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread

Comments

Possibly the biggest shock ever in the world championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Does anyone play Left 4 Dead 1/2? I was playing The Passing, new DLC for it.
    In the second one You meet up with the people from L4D1. You have to fill up a generator with gas to get the bridge open, you can see Francais, Zoey and Louis shooting from a balconey. Bill dies :( You see his blood everywhere. His body resting against a generator.Apparently he sacrificed himself for theb other 3. It should have been Louis :mad:

RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Stick in "lol limewire" into google and click I'm feeling lucky gave me a good laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

IvySlayer wrote: »
    In the second one You meet up with the people from L4D1. You have to fill up a generator with gas to get the bridge open, you can see Francais, Zoey and Louis shooting from a balconey. Bill dies :( You see his blood everywhere. His body resting against a generator.Apparently he sacrificed himself for theb other 3. It should have been Louis :mad:

RIP.

Don't have 2.

But sad to hear that, always try and be him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

IvySlayer wrote: »

RIP.
    Yeah, I have it. It was a bit meh... the ending to the second level is absolute chaos though, try playing it on realism, ****ing nuts!
    As regards Bill: voice actor was too busy doing radio work or something like that.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

My computer -> C: -> Windows -> Media -> Onestop -> Listen

Just do it

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Lads anyone of you use iGoogle? is there a decent latest football scores\results for it? I can't seem to find one.

Oh and is anyone having problems signing into Msn? Thought it might be the work offline setting in IE but its not :(

Trilla wrote: »
    Lads anyone of you use iGoogle? is there a decent latest football scores\results for it? I can't seem to find one.

Oh and is anyone having problems signing into Msn? Thought it might be the work offline setting in IE but its not :(

Does livescore.com work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

BBC Website is very good for that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/default.stm

Cheers dude but I'm looking for a gadget on my home page which is Igoogle. I've already alot of decent news feeds and the likes on it. Would be handy to have a latest and greatest scorlines sheet from the Preimership, LOI etc there.

and my msn still won't work :mad:

Cheers dude but I'm looking for a gadget on my home page which is Igoogle. I've already alot of decent news feeds and the likes on it. Would be handy to have a latest and greatest scorlines sheet from the Preimership, LOI etc there.

and my msn still won't work :mad:
    I have Igoogle myself. There should be a list of gadgets you can add but dont have a specifiic link. You may have to search for them.
    I always use BBC anyway

My computer -> C: -> Windows -> Media -> Onestop -> Listen

Just do it

Funky!

Oh I laughed

Did anyone see the latest episode of south Park? muhammad's name is bleeped out through the whole thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Did anyone see the latest episode of south Park? muhammad's name is bleeped out through the whole thing

I've been looking all week on Comedy Central. Still haven't seen it. They keep showing the sex addiction episode. Haven't seen episode 200 since the night it was first on either.

There was a some form of threat made against them over the use of Muhammads image and name being used. So that's why it's bleeped out.

nicklauski wrote: »
    I've been looking all week on Comedy Central. Still haven't seen it. They keep showing the sex addiction episode. Haven't seen episode 200 since the night it was first on either.

There was a some form of threat made against them over the use of Muhammads image and name being used. So that's why it's bleeped out.
    I know just kinda crazy with Buddha snorting coke and stuff:pac: no one's mentioned that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Q: How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: It's a really obscure number, you've probably never heard of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Can anyone recommend any decent alternative software for a Creative Touch? Someone gave me theirs to upload my music to (it's new) and it keeps crashing on my laptop.

iTunes is the best thing ever compared to what cretin came up with this muck.

I got the impression it was intentional, same with the censoring bar and bleeping the speech at the end.

• Advertisement

I got the impression it was intentional, same with the censoring bar and bleeping the speech at the end.

I think it's more so the fact that they didn't bleep it out in the last episode :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

indeed - the way Cruise had the same censor bar makes me think it was intentional.

Thought 200 was a lot better than 201. Though i laughed for 10 minutes solid at the last shot of Cruise in 201. Not sure why, just found it very very funny.

"Look Tom cruise has sea-man on his back ":D
    and
    "Swallow come"

"No, that's a closet"
    "No, that's a closet"
    "No, that's a closet"

"No, that's a closet"

That was actually pretty funny :D

The closet bit, I haven't seen 201 yet :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Frisbee wrote: »
    "No, that's a closet"
    "No, that's a closet"
    "No, that's a closet"

"No, that's a closet"

That was brilliant alright!!:D

At the train station to athenry girl beside me is smoking pot by the looks/smell of it :o

pirate.swf

Maybe that's what this lad was smoking :

At the train station to athenry girl beside me is smoking pot by the looks/smell of it :o
    Well does it smell like pot or Tobacco. Or should I be asking?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

5imviimagesc98a8b.jpg

• Advertisement

Well does it smell like pot or Tobacco. Or should I be asking?

No it's a wierd smell couldn't explain it.

I get the train from Athenry to Galway........sh1t, I thought I was being discreet:eek:

Headshop job probably.

Headshop job probably.
    Well done to Dub13 on his gerrard type goal tonight. Youtube video to follow :D

Headshop job probably.

I hope not. For her own sake.

Frisbee wrote: »
    I hope not. For her own sake.

Meh... I've seen alcohol do a lot worse to people.

Here we go again with that old chesnut :D

True.

The shít that those headshops sell is poison though. You can taste the chemicals off it.

Give me some of the real deal any day, it's cheaper too.

I got kicked out of the Super Best Friends :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Jazzy wrote: »

Coke?

Coke?

Cheesing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,455 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

indeed - the way Cruise had the same censor bar makes me think it was intentional.

Thought 200 was a lot better than 201. Though i laughed for 10 minutes solid at the last shot of Cruise in 201. Not sure why, just found it very very funny.

The censor image was intentional imo, but the bleeps were added by comedy central, Matt and Trey said as much in their press release
    in the 14 years we’ve been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn’t stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn’t some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle’s customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn’t mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We’ll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we’ll see what happens to it.

Jazzy wrote: »
    Come back anytime for your third and final strike Jazzy. You were a naughty boy last night.
    Btw LTS Amatuer dramatics society staging version of Rebel without a Cause. Currently auditioning for the lead role if you're interested :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,707 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I just woke up now

seen I gotten a pm so I decided I would investigate, to my surprise I was offered ownership of a group

I said to myself " do I really want to become an owner of this prestiges group, basically I ended up saying "**** it I will, I can change this group for the better" and I clicked the link and bam my ownership has been cancelled.

I was cut down before I even started, the shame of it

I had it all set up in my mind, owner of a group and once I show my talents, the mods of the sf would have to see what they are missing and make me a sf mod, but alas my dream has faded

:-D

Headshot wrote: »
    I just woke up now

seen I gotten a pm so I decided I would investigate, to my surprise I was offered ownership of a group

I said to myself " do I really want to become an owner of this prestiges group, basically I ended up saying "**** it I will, I can change this group for the better" and I clicked the link and bam my ownership has been cancelled.

I was cut down before I even started, the shame of it

I had it all set up in my mind, owner of a group and once I show my talents, the mods of the sf would have to see what they are missing and make me a sf mod, but alas my dream has faded

:-D
    Yes thought about it Headshot and then thought no. The power would eat into your soul and I care too much to let that happen.
    Anyway interesting story up about Glen Whelan and his bust up on saturday. Links and all provided :D

*Our celeb chef Jazzy is doing a special on Pizzas later!

• Advertisement

Liam O wrote: »
    The censor image was intentional imo, but the bleeps were added by comedy central, Matt and Trey said as much in their press release

Christ that's totally overboard by comedy central bleeping out the speech was ridiculous

Christ that's totally overboard by comedy central bleeping out the speech was ridiculous
    I know they said the opposite, but it would be typical south park to pull a stunt like that. Off to conspiracy theory forum I go...

I know they said the opposite, but it would be typical south park to pull a stunt like that. Off to conspiracy theory forum I go...
    YOu mean this isnt the conspiracy theory forum :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

YOu mean this isnt the conspiracy theory forum :rolleyes:

No, it's the soccer forum, what made you think otherwise?

Lads, step away from the handbags again please!!!!:p

Enough's enough already:confused:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement