Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Albums of 2009

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

For me it's Dream Theater - Black Clouds & Silver Linings, was expecting it to be rubbish after Systematic Chaos, but was pleasantly surprised. In fact it's damn catchy! Listened to it non stop when I got it.

Am looking forward to hearing the new Alice in Chains album too though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Me neither, I haven't found them getting as much love as the melodeath scene. But then again over here you're considered underground and dark if you like Linkin Park

Truly Shocking.:P I'd love to see them play here. Most bands i've wanted to see have done so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Truly Shocking.:P I'd love to see them play here. Most bands i've wanted to see have done so.

Most bands seem to do a convenient skip of this country, but i'll leave that for ranting and raving :P

Advertisement