Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Relieve road rage...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D

Did you see that edition of Top Gear last year (I think) where the chaps had a plug-in l-e-d sign for the rear window in the studio, which could be programmed to desplay a message of your choosing? Typically all the swear words were blocked!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

mike65 wrote:

Did you see that edition of Top Gear last year (I think) where the chaps had a plug-in l-e-d sign for the rear window in the studio, which could be programmed to desplay a message of your choosing? Typically all the swear words were blocked!

Mike.

Thats defo my next project, thanks mike!
    Off to Maplin I go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

mike65 wrote:

Mike.
    How about "I have reported you to Garda TrafficWatch, you ****wit!" and other associated messages of good will:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Bond-007 wrote:
    How about "I have reported you to Garda TrafficWatch, you ****wit!" and other associated messages of good will:)

For being far enough back that you could read his number plate the rear view mirror, or is this after you've overtaken him? :)

Advertisement