Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A weird bit interesting question!!

• 24-08-2009 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Ok,this may seem like a very weird question but im curious of the answer..

Ok so this is it.my fiancee is having twins in january,and we're really happy about it and thats ok..
    But my question is!!!! When i have my two twins,,,im going to pick a favourite or am i??as this is my first and second.lol, i dont know wat to expect.

I dont want to have a situation where i favour one over the other!!
    anyone any thoughts or ideas..

Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Ok,this may seem like a very weird question but im curious of the answer..

Ok so this is it.my fiancee is having twins in january,and we're really happy about it and thats ok..
    But my question is!!!! When i have my two twins,,,im going to pick a favourite or am i??as this is my first and second.lol, i dont know wat to expect.

I dont want to have a situation where i favour one over the other!!
    anyone any thoughts or ideas..

Sean.

No different from having two children from different births really, if you have a favourite do not let them know, not fair to to "non-favourite"..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

You'll end up disliking both equally don't be worrying about that.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

I don't think you'll have a favourite, I think one baby mite be better at sleeping or eating or mite be easier to mind but i think as a mother you'll love both of them equally but maybe for different reasons. I wouldnt worry about it :)

Advertisement