Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nailguns

Options
  • 24-08-2009 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Over the weekend i purchased a hitachi cordless framing nailer. Originally i was interested in the paslode gun which i had used before but the hitachi gun seemed just as good and a good deal cheaper aswell. Very happy with this purchase. just wondering anybody else has experience with it and has an opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

ive only the paslode ,but lads i worked with had the hitachi and thought they were great,said the battery doesnt come lose as in the paslode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yekim

does it have the same kind of power and what kind of price difference is there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

yekim wrote: »
    does it have the same kind of power and what kind of price difference is there

same power, same rate of fire and same battery life. there is about 150 euro in the difference

Advertisement