Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would it work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

yes i have one at the moment. not the best samsung phone going, but the 8MP camera is pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

no the reason i'm asking is because in the description it says the the phone is barred on UK networks so i'm wondering is it useless anymore?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I would be wary. Despite him saying it's not stolen I reckon it is. Never heard of any network blocking a phone because someone unlocked it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

yeah thats the worry really, i suppose best to stay clear of it

• Advertisement

aster99 wrote: »
    yeah thats the worry really, i suppose best to stay clear of it

is it actually possible for a phone to be blocked on a certain countrys networks but work elsewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

aster99 wrote: »
    is it actually possible for a phone to be blocked on a certain countrys networks but work elsewhere?

Yes.

It sounds dodgy when he puts the fact that it's not stolen in the ad. How many car ads do you see advertising: "Car not stolen!"

Advertisement