Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicide thread discussion on after hours.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

DeVore wrote: »
    I dont object to the idea of it being started there, but I also dont think that if AH wants to be the fun rock-and-roll forum it cant also claim the sensitive discussions :)

AH claims plenty of sensitive discussions, it just depends on what you are sensitive about. One could be sensitive about depression, alcoholism, immigration, weight, looks, and height. Just a name a few that is, but all the same I have seen threads about issues on various occasions in AH.

If we are willing to let these kind of topics role in AH I don't see why suicide should be treated any differently. That's coming from someone who has been indirectly affected by suicide by the way so I'm not ignorant to the subject. :)

Advertisement