Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuba

Options
  • 24-08-2009 3:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

thinkin about droppin a cv in, what are they like to work for? not the scarface cuuubah but that club you were at last friday,just before you stumbled into supermacs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Pretty sure it's not a million miles from Montanas Cuba what with the amount of coke thats probably huffed in there. Wahey, just don't forget your hawaiin shirt!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

They should be grand, The club manager (Jason) is sound as they come, most of their staff have been there ages so obviously people stick around for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Over&Over

Jason, sound ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I worked there for 4 years. Yeh, drop a cv into jason, he's as sound as they come alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Not the best time to be choosey about a job

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Over&Over wrote: »
    Jason, sound ??

Been sound any time I've delt with him/been out in his presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I don't think they're looking for staff, I put my CV in there last week, as did another girl I know, and we haven't heard anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

They usually advertise for staff and iv been up that end of town fair bit past few weeks and there was nothing in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

They usually advertise for staff and iv been up that end of town fair bit past few weeks and there was nothing in the window.

They were advertising on facebook, but they seemed to be already doing interviews when I left my CV in, the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leverarch12

They were definately doing interviews on monday anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement