Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Aston Villa Match Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Calm down calm down, Villa throw away leads like this for sport.

As for people giving out about thye ref?? It was a corner plenty of time left and Reina kicks the ball away. Young only player to be booked despite several fouls from Mascha and Lucas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

daithijjj wrote: »
    Are you opening sopcast from the desktop??......you should open from a link instead. You will login automatically as an annonymous user.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=46174&part=sports

go to the yes channel broadcast on that link above. Click play. If it doesnt come up automatically, copy and paste this to the address bar and click the arrow to play the channel.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850

cheers for the help but the page wont load up even after refreshing it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ntlbell wrote: »
    It's odd that you didn't have the same thought process during a recent burnley game

lol, read over my posts in that thread. Now compare them to yours in this thread. Stay classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

Kirby wrote: »
    bring on riera for lucas. Stick benny behind torres and use gerrard in midfield to help control the game.

I think i'd go for that. benny's cutting inside quite a bit and Riera will give us a bit more width on the left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Haven't been playing badly - Lucas scored an own goal - if it happened Carragher there'd be nothing said of it and he's scored his fair share of 'em over the years, but it's jump on the "Fcuk Lucas Bandwagon" Kuyts been very quiet...depressed looking at the bench - keeper and 3 defenders then Vorinin & Riera. Torres is getting kicked around the park to be fair aswell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Cue Lucas slating as well. Carragher put in a few OGs in his time - is he shit, Liverpool fans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

Villain wrote: »

As for people giving out about thye ref?? It was a corner plenty of time left and Reina kicks the ball away. Young only player to be booked despite several fouls from Mascha and Lucas
    Just watched the replay. Defo not a corner and the ref added on time to extra time. Liverpool to win here 4-2.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Was it a corner?

I thought it swerved away from Skrtel instead of hitting him, it definately didn't get much of a deflection because it was cleanly moving that way. Definately want to see it from a different angle.

Aye it was. In real time it looks a bad shot, but im watching on a giant screen and on the replay it takes a wicked deflection. definite corner. Reina channeling his inner lehman and having a temper tantrum didn't help matters.
    Bandit12 wrote: »
    Just watched the replay. Defo not a corner and the ref added on time to extra time. Liverpool to win here 4-2.:)

he added it on because reina kicked the ball away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

It'll finish 2-2. Gerrard will win a dodgy penalty and Kuyt will fluck one in the final minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Villain wrote: »

The crucial bit. Brainless from Reina. Villain is spot on too about the bookings, Young's one was soft, and Mascherano and Lucas have had more than one or two kicks in the first half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    lol, read over my posts in that thread. Now compare them to yours in this thread. Stay classy.

There's been no lack of class from me in this thread.

none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Cue Lucas slating as well. Carragher put in a few OGs in his time - is he shit, Liverpool fans?

He still got stick when he scored them og's

Lucas has been terrible tonight. He hasn't been helped by Benayoun though he's playing very infield. Exactly like Duff yesterday.

PaulieC wrote: »
    Haven't been playing badly - Lucas scored an own goal - if it happened Carragher there'd be nothing said of it and he's scored his fair share of 'em over the years, but it's jump on the "Fcuk Lucas Bandwagon" Kuyts been very quiet...depressed looking at the bench - keeper and 3 defenders then Vorinin & Riera. Torres is getting kicked around the park to be fair aswell!
    +1. Torres been afforded zero protection this season from the officals i've noticed. Really poor stuff from the ref.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pool to pull back to two all, and then concede a third.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

I think i'd go for that. benny's cutting inside quite a bit and Riera will give us a bit more width on the left.

lol

last 3 weeks

play benny play benny play benny

now it's take him off lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

lol, tis clearly a managerial master class thus far. Cause they're winning, right? :rolleyes:

Yeah because Liverpool have been clearly the better team right? Such an injustice that Villa are leading...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Discipline ............Liverpool just don't have it tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

paddy power will be a happy man tonight if the score stays the same. thought this was a banker for liverpool

+1. Torres been afforded zero protection this season from the officals i've noticed. Really poor stuff from the ref.

examples?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

lol, tis clearly a managerial master class thus far. Cause they're winning, right? :rolleyes:

You have to agree a lot of it is down to management though, O neill has exploited Rafas zonal marking well, as for masterclass i wouldnt go that far but it is a bit to do with management

why dont u guys bring on one of your "many" talented youth players, eg. a 17 year old striker, those lads loving scoring last minute winners against villa, dont they? ;)

syngindub wrote: »
    paddy power will be a happy man tonight if the score stays the same. thought this was a banker for liverpool

PP are now offering 9/2 Pool win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Anyone got any other sopcast links?? The 69850 channel is showing all sorts of games apart from the Liverpool Villa one

:mad:

**neer mind, was just half time lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Ah stop it, Torres hasn't been "kicked around the park" as some here are saying, he's been flopping to the ground and moaning a lot.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭beertons

C'mon Torres, get going in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Daysha wrote: »
    It'll finish 2-2. Gerrard will dive to win a dodgy penalty and Kuyt will fluck one in the final minute.
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Just in the door from training. Anyone got a stream.

And what the **** is happening? Ive heard the whole team is ****e and lucas is dire altogether?

Stream me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭internelligent

lol

last 3 weeks

play benny play benny play benny

now it's take him off lol

Oh dear. Read what I agreed with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

There's been no lack of class from me in this thread.

none.

o rly?
    is that liverpool fans booing? :D:D
    zonal marking FTW! lulz

easy...easy...easy..!!! lol
    2-0 get in
    what a hit lucas!

pre-season super star!!

Yeah, you positively ooze class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Was it a corner?

I thought it swerved away from Skrtel instead of hitting him, it definately didn't get much of a deflection because it was cleanly moving that way. Definately want to see it from a different angle.
    Watch it from behind the goal angle and its clearly a corner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

only1stevo wrote: »
    cheers for the help but the page wont load up even after refreshing it

Im not sure i understand this. Sopcast wont bring you to a page, it will bring you to a viewing window. What happens when you click on play from the previous link i posted from myp2p site?

examples?
    Elbow in to the top of his head at least twice in the first half. Are you saying he's not getting the rough treatment out there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Very poor first half from Liverpool, very poor in midfield. We will need to see a much better performance from them second hald if they are not to equal their last seasons games lost tally after only 3 games.

supah keepah supah keepah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Can't see Villa keeping a cleansheet,its going to be a long 2nd half.

wouldn't risk it for a biscuit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Very good save, but you'd expect the keeper to save it from that angle. Well done Johnson

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

funny that most of the disagreements (not arguement o no) in this thread are between Liverpool fans and non-Villa fans... us Villa fans are just happy to be winning for a change :D

cmon lads dont throw it away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

syngindub wrote: »

Same way they were a banker on opening day of season against spurs :)

This is perfect for me

[URL="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850"]sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69850 [/URL]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

examples?

Cuellar elbowing him straight into the back of the head - Millner putting it out of play when the referee is supposed to stop the game in the event of a head injury

daithijjj wrote: »
    Im not sure i understand this. Sopcast wont bring you to a page, it will bring you to a viewing window. What happens when you click on play from the previous link i posted from myp2p site?

A new window appears, im asked to allow sopcast, i accept, the sopcast login thing pops in and starts logging me in automatically, the window stays blank.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's a bit of a pep in their step now.

Elbow in to the top of his head at least twice in the first half. Are you saying he's not getting the rough treatment out there?

no more so than most strikers?

there was some cry baby last year always moaning about it

think he left to madrid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

petrov sure is a classy player

always been a fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Friedal's doing well tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Just had a couple of Euros on it

funny that most of the disagreements (not arguement o no) in this thread are between Liverpool fans and non-Villa fans... us Villa fans are just happy to be winning for a change :D

cmon lads dont throw it away

it's the usuals tbh

Headshot wrote: »
    petrov sure is a classy player

always been a fan

himself and sidwell are playing very well

• Advertisement

BERBA wrote: »
    Same way they were a banker on opening day of season against spurs :)

didn't take a bet on them against spurs. Convinced they'd beat Villa though

Advertisement