Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivering Goods in North

Options
  • 24-08-2009 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend or suggest a solution to my problem? I would like to have five or six large boxes of books delivered from England. The difference in price if I were to have them delivered to an address in NI as opposed to the south is so big that it would be well worth me coming to pick them up from across the border. So is there anywhere that offers this service, ie. an address where I can have parcels delivered until I can come and pick them up? TIA for any info on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Brady

Hey,

id prob say your best bet would be to ring the nearest NI post depo near you and ask would it be possible to setup a temporary post box, that way the address you put on the dilevery would be PO Box 149 Fermanagh Depo etc....

mrsweebri wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend or suggest a solution to my problem? I would like to have five or six large boxes of books delivered from England. The difference in price if I were to have them delivered to an address in NI as opposed to the south is so big that it would be well worth me coming to pick them up from across the border. So is there anywhere that offers this service, ie. an address where I can have parcels delivered until I can come and pick them up? TIA for any info on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

thanks brady, great idea!

Advertisement