Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF4 - You WISH you where this good!

Options
  • 24-08-2009 9:00am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Nothing else needs to be said - Professional SF4 of the highest order. :cool:

(Reuploading in the event someone tried to watch it - Should be back within the next few mins)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

To the untrained eye, this looks like spam fighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I can't see the vid (in work ATM), but I'm gonna guess this involves either Ken or Zangief :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ok, i just double-checked. There was ONE SINGLE use of blocking in that game!! One block. Why weren't they in my group on saturday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I love the way the only button the Ken player used was Fierce Punch.

I mean who needs other buttons?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

we where all scrubs once, some of us still are :o

The GP and CP hacks are pretty simple. Just require some rudimentary memory injections to replace registry values.

Funny thing is... even in G2 you come across Kens like this. How they have gotten to that level without learning anything is beyond me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

man believe me I still come across them in G1... Random SRK for the win!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

If in doubt, shoryuken.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The-Atari-2600-Video-Computer-System-controller.aspx

^old-school!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I mean who needs other buttons?!!!

He used medium punch and medium kick in round one and switching to spamming kicks at the end (you scrub)!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭Azza

Inspiring stuff, maybe If I practice really really hard one day I will be as good as those 2 players. Won't be an easy road and I'm sure some SG scrubs will beat me along the way, but it should not be no too much of an issue if I copy there play style exactly. Its good to know what normal moves are needed and whats not and which move to use over and over again.

Totally unbeatable to notch stuff. Epic beyond words.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

All I saw was jumping fierce followed by SHORYUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭Azza

You clearly don't understand the game at all chopper. All you need is SHORYUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you switch to Ken then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Is this one of the mods that attaches pogo sticks to Ken and Sagat?

Advertisement